Photo

Introduction.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Bleazy

Bleazy

• 7 posts

Hello,

My name is Bleazy, an Ex-Veteran and a Server Support for one day.

Some of you might know me, some of you might not.

I kind of handled our community forums when it was needed as I had a post-count of 1200+

I wasn't a postwhore all these posts were achieved by posting on people they're topic that needed help, making guides and other things similiar to that.

As you players may know our playercount went down from 300 players active a day to around 100-120 players active a day. And that in only 6 months or less.

Due to the recent staff changes, and the drop of our playercount alot of people have already left, and some might still leave in the future.

I also have caused abit of trouble to the server, and around 15-20 players panicing because I "hacked" them.

I also real-world-traded for several weeks without getting caught. ( Got caught later )

But just leave that and lets get to the point.

I will try and make the server better by handling the community forums, helping every player in-game and make guides about new things when needed. I also want the server to gain more players by letting my friends that are "RSPS Youtubers" make a video about RSPSPK. I want RSPSPK to have more players gambling,staking and ofcourse alot of people pking. I want to make the wilderniss active again with multiple clans fighting eachother to be the #1 clan.

I don't care about the players that will drop hate on this thread especially these autistic people that post shit like "random", "faggot".

ALSO IT SEEMS LIKE MICK/DAVID HAS BANNED ME INGAME ALREADY, UNBAN PLEASE AND LETS HAVE A TALK.

Justin Og

Justin Og

Banned

• Banned
  • 300 posts
  • Ingame name
    Justin Og

Random. jk lol. don't bother i tried all this, wasting your time trust me. and Welcome back.

BU22MeX.png

55e562ba46d84c92b8363c72b0d01467.pngcf59660573284cc9b7940002ee277507.png

Its Godly

Its Godly

Memberhino

• 331 posts
  • Ingame name
    Its Godly

wb lol

Bleazy

Bleazy

• 7 posts

Random. jk lol. don't bother i tried all this, wasting your time trust me. and Welcome back.

This will just be an extra thing I'll do. I spend my time on school, and other things which I won't explain here.

You tried means you didn't do it good l3l just a joke. Thanks

Decisive

Decisive

• 32 posts
  • Ingame name
    Decisive

Welcome back mate.

• Decisive - having or showing the ability to make decisions quickly and effectively

Jxy

Jxy

• 112 posts
  • Ingame name
    Thankyou x

king bleazy the og welcome back man!

XOII

XOII

Nub

• Legendary
  • 576 posts
  • Ingame name
    Q
Wb Bleazy, good to see you back!

Bleazy

Bleazy

• 7 posts

Thanks, :)

If David/Mick could unban me in-game I would appreciate it.

Mick

Mick

Top Dawg

• Owner

• 594 posts
  • Ingame name
    Mick
You have broken multiple highly offensive rules like said in your thread. Most of these rules you've broken are punishable with a permanent ban as stated in the rules. An unban on breaking such rules is highly unlikely.

Bleazy

Bleazy

• 7 posts

You have broken multiple highly offensive rules like said in your thread. Most of these rules you've broken are punishable with a permanent ban as stated in the rules. An unban on breaking such rules is highly unlikely.

Indeed, I have broken two highly offensive rules. It is up to you Mick and David to unban me or keep me permanently banned. I would like to have a conversation with you and David to talk about the server and the things that happend. If we could talk in-game, on skype or send forum private messages i'd appreciate it.

Please reply on here or send me a pm. My in-game name is "Og Bleazy" you can ban me or we can have a talk it is all up to you my friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users